commander shepard rattling off monologues from human scifi movies every time she has to make a speech and the humans in the team just snorting under their breath while the aliens are like “wow did she just make this up out of nowhere? this is amazing”shep: “Today is our independence day” Ash: *dies of laughter* Vega: you can’t be serious. Is she serious? Joker: the brave heart one is the best. Her Mel Gibson is getting really good.
trying to find a certain place on SMTIV’s world map
there i fixed it
ive done it. ive streetpassed jesus
remember way back in 2006 when the wii first came out and then the entirety of the world forgot how to hold onto something with a firm grasp so much that nintendo had to make a shock absorbing condom just so that tvs wouldnt get destroyed when people would end up sending this thing flying at their tvs at 900 miles per hour
In order to become the supreme adult, you must perform the seven wonders:
- Public speaking
- Not being afraid of teenagers
- Calling the doctor yourself
- Arguing without crying
- Having a normal sleep pattern
- Having an answer to the question ‘what do you want to do with your life?’
All right, let’s give this a whirl.
- Public speaking — meaning I can talk while in public? Check.
- Not being afraid of teenagers — and I’m done.
- Calling the doctor yourself — but this is what wives are for, right?
- Taxes — I can do this one! I CAN DO THIS ONE!
- Arguing without crying — and back to zero.
- Having a normal sleep pattern — 1 AM to 6 AM is consistent, at least.
- Having an answer to the question ‘what do you want to do with your life?’ — I’m two out of seven. Cool … ish … sort of.
Yeah this is pretty much Atlus and me after all of their Persona announcements